17.1.04

Please notice RESOURCES & Iraqi (E) Culture sections

I have posted a place where you can find books and essays of prominent writers and thinkers of our age and ages past. It is a most useful resource. Use it! For my family and friends in Iraq it is perfect if you can't quite get a hold of that copy of Dostoevsky's "Crime and Punishment"...well, there ya go! Anyway, more resources to come...And I'll be updating the site as tiem permits. I'm working under some pressure these days, but I'll do as much as possible.

Also check out, Juan Cole on The NewsHour with Jim Lehrer

Good job Professor Cole!

Funny, usually these segments are in real video. I wonder why real audio this time. Anyway, too much thought abt such trivialities...


More refinements, links, and (perhaps) sections to come!!!

0 comments:

Blog Archive