14.2.05

Ereli Impressed...

Another thing about watching the Jazeera earlier today...



We were all pleasantly surprised with Adam Ereli. We've seen this deputy spokesman from the Department of State come on many times before, but never has he spoke Arabic. This time he did. I wrote a poem about it, but I have it scribbled on a piece of paper somewhere. I'll put it up once I find it. I think it's called "An Ode to State Department Deputies that Speak Arabic."

He spoke kind of broken and simple Arabic, but it was proper and almost completely understandable. Ereli really impressed us, though, with his knowledge of Egyptian, Jordanian, and even Iraqi Arabic.

Good job DoS. Next time put somebody else. Disarm us with your sweet words. Speak to impress and there'll be peace in the Near East.

oUt,
lim

0 comments:

Blog Archive