4.3.05

Send Martha to Syria

You know, maybe she could give Bashar a hand fixing up the place while he plans for his withdrawal of Lebanon. Anyway she got twice as rich behind bars and she deserves to be humbled a bit. She can press the sheets for 14,000+ Syrian armed forces and intelligence as a part the house arrest portion of her sentence. Yes, send Martha to Syria! Plus, look, the Syrian army wants her.

Don't you think that's a brilliant idea? I know, I know...I'm full of them!




I'm saving Bashar's face.
If we don't want violence in Lebanon and beyond, I'm afraid we'll have to help him do that...
...Near-Eastern politics. If you don't do some face-saving, you might get shot. Unfortunately, that's the way it works. It will be a long time before that changes.

0 comments:

Blog Archive