7.7.05

London Bombings: RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My sister was very lucky today. She was in the tube and only a block or two away from one of the blasts when it happened. THANK GOD, SHE IS FINE, but I am very angry. More happened, but I am going to go smoke a ciggarette or something. I don't believe how close it was. You wouldn't believe me if I told you the whole thing, but it's one of those if she wasn't lazy she could have been right in the middle of it stories.

I chatted with her just now and we came to the conclusion that bush and blair are frickin' bastards and have made the world less safe because of their idiocy. ...that almost goes without saying, along with the fact that whatever bastards did this deserve to meet a painful death.

AND ANOTHER THING: When it happens in IRAQ, it's NO DIFFERENT! Grrrrrr...

My words'll expose George Bush and Bin Laden
As two separate parts of the same seven headed dragon

Remember this song? Download it here and the other, The Cause of Death, here.

UPDATE:

I'm going to collate some links here soon.

0 comments:

Blog Archive